Vale Road, Mitcham, CR4
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- 0.9 Miles from Mitcham Eastfields
- No Chain
- Private Garden
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Andrews Estate Agents
Vale Road, Mitcham, CR4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beddington Lane Tram Stop0.8 miles
- Mitcham Eastfields Station0.9 miles
- Mitcham Junction Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Andrews began in the property business in 1946, and we’ve been operating in the Mitcham area since 1965. The Andrews philosophy is all about making life easier for you and we’re here to guide you through every step of your property journey.
We are a full service agency, sharing knowledge and expertise across our whole branch network in order to create exceptional customer service. Whether you are selling or letting a property or looking for advice on mortgages, conveyancing or surveys,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH210091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Mitcham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.