Moor End Lodge, Cotterells
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- Available Mid November
- Two Double Bedroom Apartment
- Two Bathrooms
- Town Centre Location
- Walk to Train Station
- Parking for one car
- Part furnished or unfurnished
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Redress scheme provided by: The Property Ombudsman (D10660)
Client Money Protection provided by: Client Money Protect (CMP002448)
Moor End Lodge, Cotterells
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hemel Hempstead Station0.8 miles
- Apsley Station1.0 miles
- Kings Langley Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Rent.hemel hempstead is a specialist letting agency based in Hemel Hempstead and headed up by local resident and well regarded property manager Lorraine Farrant. Focusing solely on the residential lettings market allows us to be 100% landlord and tenant focussed. We manage all properties in-house giving us a distinct advantage over most of our competitors which in turns allows both our landlords and tenants continuity of service.
Lorraine has considerable local experience dealing w
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 34829_RHEM. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rent.Hemel Hempstead., Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.