Wick Hall, Furze Hill, Hove
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- MODERN BATHROOM
- CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN
- DOUBLE ASPECT LIVING/DINING ROOM
- PRIVATE BALCONY
- SEA VIEWS
- PRESENTED IN EXCELLENT ORDER
- CENTRAL LOCATION
- ADDITIONAL MONTHLY CHARGE OF £75PCM TO COVER HEATING AND HOT WATER
Situated in this desirable central location next to St Ann's Well Gardens and within walking distance of Western Road offering a variety of eateries and shopping facilities. Hove seafront is within walking distance as are Brighton and Hove mainline stations.
Wick Hall, Furze Hill, Hove
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station0.7 miles
- Hove Station0.8 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Whitlock and Heaps is a family run independent estate agents specialising in all property matters. Whitlocks has been established for over 70 years. The offices are on the corner of Blatchington and Sackville Road and to many local residents the prominent position is known as 'Whitlocks corner'.
Our firms aim is to maintain the high level of standards that have been expected and achieved over the years, with many clients having sold and purchased their properties through our firm now re
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103385000405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlock and Heaps, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.