Western Road, Milton Keynes MK2 2PR
- GUIDE PRICE £325,000 - £350,000
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM - RARE - DETACHED
- MUST VIEW!
- 0.2 MILES TO FENNY STRATFOD TRAIN STATION
- LARGE SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND AND DO LOFT CONVERSION SUBJECT TO PLANNING PERMISSION
- 1920S FEATURES, GOOD SIZED ROOMS!
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY! OPEN DAY THIS HALLOWEEN WEEKEND
- WALKING DISTANCE TO HIGH STREET
- EASY TO COMMUTE ON TO A5
GUIDE PRICE £325,000 - £350,000.
This 1920's Detached Bungalow better known as Dove Cottage really is Ewenique! It's located 0.2 miles from Fenny Stratford station and walking distance to shops.
Many houses on the street have already maximised on space and this Cottage being no exception with potential to add a driveway, extend the rear and a loft conversion subject to planing permission.
As you enter the property you are welcomed with Bedroom 2 to the front of the property, spacious with hidden cupboard space and also a fireplace.
The lounge is of a great size with 1920's feature doors and a fireplace, bay windows to the front and an extra window to the side to allow more light in.
The Master bedroom has lots of character, adding to an already extended room which allows alot of natural light through the window to the rear of the south facing garden.
The kitchens original Pantry area is now used as a utility room and has been well adapted to modern day living, bright and lots of storage!
The garden which is SOUTH FACING is mature, not over looked and has plenty of space!
Viewings are by appointment only through EweMove Sales & Lettings Milton Keynes & Bletchley this Halloween weekend*
Marketed by EweMove Sales & Lettings (Milton Keynes) - Property Reference 41666
Western Road, Milton Keynes MK2 2PR
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fenny Stratford Station0.2 miles
- Bletchley Station0.6 miles
- Bow Brickhill Station1.2 miles
About the agent
EweMove, Covering East of England
Cavendish House Littlewood Drive, West 26 Industrial Estate, Cleckheaton, BD19 4TE
EweMove are one of the UK’s Most Trusted Estate Agent thanks to thousands of 5 Star reviews from happy customers on independent review website Trustpilot. (Reference: November 2018, https://uk.trustpilot.com/categories/real-estate-agent)
Our philosophy is simple – the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
Our agents pride themselves on providing an exceptional customer experience, whether you are a vendor, landlord, buyer or tenant.
EweMove embrace the very latest te
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 41666. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EweMove, Covering East of England. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.