Auchingramont Road, Hamilton
- stunning, rarely available townhouse in the heart of one of Hamilton's most prestigious addresses
- finished to the highest standards throughout with oak wood doors and finishings
- fantastic open plan lounge with french doors out to the garden
- 3 bedrooms, all with neutral decor and luxury carpeting
- fantastic roof terrace off the master bedroom
- cool and contemporary ensuite off the master bedroom
- beautiful family bathroom with walk in shower
- detached double garage with office space
- walking distance to town centre, train/bus station,restaurants and bars
Would you like it to be finished to the highest standard throughout with quality fixtures and finishings, including solid oak wood doors?
What about a fantastic open plan lounge with real wood flooring, neutral decor, double aspect windows and french doors leading out to a lovely sunny courtyard?
How about a gorgeous family kitchen, open plan to the lounge with dove grey high gloss units with contrasting copper trim, fully integrated Bosch appliances, pale grey granite work tops and breakfast bar?
Would you like a huge master bedroom on the upper floor with a really cool and contemporary ensuite?
What about having a fabulous roof terrace off the main bedroom - just perfect for chilling out on a summer evening?
How about having bedrooms 3 on the ground floor, which would also make a great play room or study?
Would you like a beautiful staircase from the entrance hall all the way up to the top landing with hardwood handrails and glass/chrome balustrade?
What about a stunning family bathroom with a beautiful curved bath, separate walk in shower enclosure, high gloss floor tiling, marble wall tiles, dark wood wash stand and heated chrome towel rail?
How about a private parking space & detached double garage with electric doors, and an office space above which could also be used as a games room or even your own gym - man cave?
Would you like gas central heating and double glazing?
What about being within walking distance of the town centre, train/bus station, restaurants and bars?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Auchingramont Road, Hamilton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hamilton Central Station0.3 miles
- Hamilton West Station0.6 miles
- Chatelherault Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Whether you're selling your home or looking for a new one the team at igloo are here to help. With no small print and a one off fixed fee we'll make the whole experience of selling your home a pleasure!Think all estate agents are the same?
Well we don't - we know we're different.......
Think an office that has sold more property across Lanarkshire & Glasgow than any other, over the last 3 years.</
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1006661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.