Sundale Avenue, Prescot
- Beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached property
- Extended at the rear to give a large dining kitchen
- Entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, sitting room
- Ground floor wet room with three piece suite
- Family bathroom with free standing bath
- Well tended rear garden with seating areas
- Pergola and gravel seating area
- A driveway at the front for off road parking
- We do not expect this property to be on the market long
- An early viewing is advised
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Brooks Estate and Letting Agents Ltd
A beautifully presented three bedroom extended semi detached property situated in a sought after location and within the catchment for excellent local schools. The property briefly comprises of entrance porch, entrance hall, ground floor wet room, lounge with inset fireplace, sitting room, dining kitchen with built in appliances and space for a range cooker, three bedrooms and family bathroom. The garden at the rear is well established with lawn, patio area and shrub displays and pergola. The front has a garden and driveway for off road parking. We do not expect this property to be on the market long so an early viewing is advised. EPC GRADE: D
UPVC double glazed units and part glazed door. Ceramic tiled flooring.
UPVC part glazed front door. Stairs to the first floor accommodation. Central heating radiator.
Non slip flooring. Fitted with a walk in shower, wash hand basin and low level wc. Ceramic tiled walls. Xpelair fan.
Lounge 17'5 x 10'9
UPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect. Solid wood flooring. Inset feature fireplace with a tiled inset. Cupboards built in the alcoves. Central heating radiator. Picture rail. Double oak doors to the sitting room.
Sitting Room 10'9 x 9'5
Sold wood flooring. Central heating radiator. Picture rail.
Dining Kitchen 15'7 max x 16'4 max
UPVC double glazed french doors leading to the rear garden. Ceramic tiled flooring. Fitted with a range of modern wall and base units comprising of cupboards, drawers and contrasting work surfaces and incorporating a 1 1/2 bowl ceramic sink with mixer tap. Space for a range cooker. Extractor hood. Built in dishwasher. Plumbed for an automatic washing machine and American style fridge freezer. Two velux windows.
UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. Doors to all rooms. Built in airing cupboard. Loft access point.
Bedroom One 12'1 x 10'9
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Built in wardrobes. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12'8 x 8'3
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8'8 x 8'1
UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. Central heating radiator. Picture rail.
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Ceramic tiled flooring. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of free standing bath with claw feet, mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Part tiled walls. Central heating radiator. Picture rail.
At the rear of the property is a gravel seating area with steps down to a paved patio and Pergola with seating. Raised beds with shrub and floral displays. Floral borders and mature trees. Outside lighting and electric point.
At the front is a lawned garden with shrub displays. A driveway for off road parking.
Sundale Avenue, Prescot
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eccleston Park Station0.3 miles
- Prescot Station0.6 miles
- Whiston Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Brooks Estate and Letting Agents are a local and family run company based in the centre of Prescot. We are proud to offer a fresh and modern twist on a traditional high street agent with a fusion of excellent personable service and advanced technology. Our team has been selling and renting property in the Merseyside area for nearly 50 years collectively. We have extensive local knowledge as we are all residents of the area and proud members of the community.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S46462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brooks Estate and Letting Agents Ltd, Prescot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.