Edgwarebury Lane, Edgware, HA8
- 4 Bedroom, Semi-Detached Family Home
- Lounge/Dining Room With Interconnecting Sliding Door
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Downstairs WC
- Family Bathroom & Separate WC
- Highly Sought After, Central & Convenient Location.
- Potential To Extend, Subject To Planning
- No Chain
- 1,311 Sq Ft
The property comprises a entrance hallway, with access to the lounge/dining, kitchen/breakfast room and downstairs WC. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, two single bedrooms, family bathroom and separate WC. The garden measures approx. 80ft, with a side passage way and a separate garage. There is off street parking to the front for 2 cars.
16'9 X 12’2
16’1 X 10’10
18'9 X 9’
17’ X 10'10 (to front of fitted wardrobes)
13'7 X 11’1
8'1 X 7’7
9'1 X 9’
Reception Rooms: 2
Total Sq Ft: 1,311
Council Tax Band: Band F in Barnet
EPC Rating: TBC
Edgware Station: 0.5 Miles
Stanmore Station: 1.3 Miles
Mill Hill Station: 1.6 Miles
Edgwarebury Lane, Edgware, HA8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Edgware Station0.4 miles
- Stanmore Station1.1 miles
- Canons Park Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Petermans was founded in 1962 by Warner and Sydney Peterman. We are still a privately owned family business now run by Wendy Peterman and Howard Peterman. Over the years we have developed as a company providing a personal, efficient and honest approach to all our vendors, landlords, applicants and contractors.
Incredibly, about 9 million people live and work in London.
That's one reason why it's one of the most culturally diverse places on Earth - and alas, one of the most imperso
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EDG200250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petermans, Edgware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.