- a detached family house
- Ponc Y Fron development
- entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge
- kitchen/dining/sitting room
- utility rm, 4 bedrooms
- 1 en-suite, family bathroom
- gas central heating
- pvcu double glazing
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llanfairpwll Station4.9 miles
- Bodorgan Station5.6 miles
About the agent
Our aim is to be recognised as an Estate Agent that brings values to the property industry. For us, that means adhering to values of honesty, support and trust, all done in a professional and approachable manner.
With over 35 years' combined experience between us, we are committed to providing our sellers and buyers with the very best moving experience.
In 2006 we formed Haf Jones & Pegler, creating a personal, trusted and recognised estate
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11205010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haf Jones & Pegler, Bangor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.