Shaw Court, Aylesbury
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- * *TERRACED HOUSE * *
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Re-Fitted Kitchen/Diner with Oven & Hob
- Re-Fitted Bathroom with Electric Shower
- Entrance with Downstairs Cloakroom
- Spacious Lounge
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Decking Area
- Shed with Electrical Power
- Allocated Parking
The property boasts entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen/diner complete with oven and hob and additional storage, two double bedrooms and a refitted bathroom complete with electric shower.
Other benefits include gas central heating, allocated parking, rear enclosed garden including decked area, rear access and shed with electrical power.
Available unfurnished. EPC rating C
Shaw Court, Aylesbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stoke Mandeville Station1.3 miles
- Aylesbury Station1.4 miles
- Little Kimble Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Michael Anthony are a leading independent Estate Agent with seven offices located throughout Beds, Bucks & Herts.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10674030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Anthony, Tring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.