Crouch Lane, Goffs Oak, Hertfordshire
- ** OFF PLAN OPPORTINITY - CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION **
- An Exceptional Modernist Luxury Home Built To World Leading Standards
- 7 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- 6,638 Sq Ft
- Set Off A Quiet Lane With Few Neighbours
- Beautiful Views North And East
- Large Gardens With Private Outdoor Spaces
An exceptional modernist luxury home built to world leading standards.
Rosebury Villa North has been built to the same specification as the Rosebury Farm
and Rosebury Villa South which are being built by the developer for his family and
a friend as two self builds. Rosebury Villa North therefore benefits from an attention
to detail, quality, finish and specifications that are not found at other developments.
Set off a quiet lane with few neighbours
Beautiful views north and east
Large gardens with private outdoor spaces
Close enough to central London and major roads
12.7 miles (20.4km) north from central London
2.0 miles (3km ) north of the M25 which is inaudible
A10 is 2.8 miles (4.4km) away which takes 8 mins by car
M25 Junction 25 is 3.8 miles away (6.12km) and 9 mins by car
Goff's Oak Village
0.7miles (1.1km), 14 mins walk
Various shops, restaurants and pubs
Goff's Oak has two Primary Schools: Goffs Oak and Woodside and
a Secondary: Goffs Academy. Other notable schools around nearby (around 15 minute drive) include: Stormont, Lochinver House
Brochure Available Upon Request
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and so, cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose. Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify the leasehold/freehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. Also, photographs are for illustration only and may depict items which are not for sale or included in the sale of the property, All sizes are approximate. All dimensions include wardrobe spaces where applicable.
Floor plans should be used as a general outline for guidance only and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or contract. Any intending purchaser or lessee should satisfy themselves by inspection, searches, enquires and full survey as to the correctness of each statement. Any areas, measurements or distances quoted are approximate and should not be used to value a property or be the basis of any sale or let. Floor Plans only for illustration purposes only – not to scale
Crouch Lane, Goffs Oak, Hertfordshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cuffley Station1.3 miles
- Crews Hill Station2.4 miles
- Theobalds Grove Station2.7 miles
About the agent
The Statons New Homes Showcase is the only dedicated new homes office in the area that specialises in new homes and land. The high demand for property has attracted an increasing number of new home developers to the area.
Statons are pleased to act as agents for both local and national property developers and such is their commitment to these companies, that this department is dedicated exclusively to them and new homes.
Working together by building strong and on-going relationshi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31001786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Statons New Homes Showcase, Barnet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.