Finchley Road, London
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
One bedroom apartment situated on the first floor of this warden assisted block in Temple Fortune. The property comprises reception room, separate kitchen, double bedroom and family bathroom. Further benefits include non-allocated off street parking and use of communal garden.
BrochuresFinchley Road, LondonBrochure
Finchley Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brent Cross Station1.0 miles
- Golders Green Station1.1 miles
- Finchley Central Station0.9 miles
About the agent
- Over 40 years combined experience in residential sales & lettings.
- Services also cover commercial properties & estate management.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff.
- We offer a first class professional property service.
- Areas covered: Temple Fortune, Hampstead Garden Suburb, Golders Green, Hampstead, Hendon & Finchley.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31053153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alan Goldin Estates Ltd, Temple Fortune. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.