The Street, Mortimer, RG7
- Estimated completion date January 2022
- NHBC 10 Year Warranty
- Stone façade with oak framed car port and porch.
- CGI and Show Home images used for illustration purposes only
- Three bedroom detached bungalow
- First Phase now released!
- Private enclosed rear garden
- Countryside on your doorstep
- Good commutable access
Show Home Now Open for viewings. Don't miss out call today to arrange your viewing .
Plot 24 - A rare opportunity to purchase a stunning Stone fronted Three bedroom detached bungalow with detached garage and oak framed carport as well as driveway parking.
We are delighted to bring to the market Tower House Farm offering a range of beautifully crafted homes positioned within the village of Mortimer. All offering an exceptional finish throughout.
As you enter the home you are greeted with a spacious entrance hallway leading to the three double bedrooms with bedroom one providing built in wardrobes along with en-suite. To the back of the property you have a spacious open plan kitchen/diner where you will find integrated Smeg appliances as well as Silestone worktops with French doors opening onto the private enclosed rear garden. The living room offers you the perfect place to relax as well as double doors leading onto the private garden.
Tower House Farm is a new development providing a range of bungalows, detached houses, mews cottages and apartments, in a peaceful location in the village of Mortimer, around seven miles south-west of Reading. Tower House Farm offers you a wide range of styles, including 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and 2, 3, and 4 bedroom houses.
Further phases due to be released!
*EPC Rating to be confirmed
**Service/Estate charges apply
**Apartments Leasehold: 250 years
Tower House Farm is conveniently situated with the thriving village of Mortimer.
The area of Mortimer comprises Mortimer, Mortimer Common, Stratfield Mortimer and Mortimer West End and is located in West Berkshire. The area includes St John's primary and St Mary's junior schools, doctors surgery, dentist, two chemists, Budgens supermarket, bank, post office, hairdressers, churches, café, numerous pubs and recreation grounds with tennis courts for hire. The delightful surrounding countryside provides many attractive footpaths and bridleways.
There is good commutable access to the nearby towns of Reading, Newbury and Basingstoke and motorway networks M3 is within 12.5 miles and the M4 6 miles which provide road access to London, the airports and the south west.
*Source: All distances are approximate.
Square Footage: 1,280 sq ft
The Street, Mortimer, RG7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mortimer Station1.1 miles
- Bramley (Hants) Station3.0 miles
- Aldermaston Station3.8 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RED210409. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Reading New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.