Ashton Road, M34
- Let available date:
- Ask agent
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Ask agent
Denton Court is in a fantastic location. Just a short walk from Crown Point Retail Park, which has many of the well known shops such as Boots, H&M, River Island along with McDonalds, Costa Coffee and many more. Denton Court is also in close proximity to the M67 which is a great link to the M60. There are also great bus and train links.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Ashton Road, M34
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Denton Station0.7 miles
- Guide Bridge Station0.9 miles
- Hyde North Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Empanda Properties is an independent residential letting agency operating throughout South Manchester and the City Centre. The agency was founded by local, Connor Moylan, who has over 10 years experience letting and managing property in Greater Manchester.
Based on The Downs in Altrincham, Empanda Properties aim to do things differently. It's no secret that Letting Agents have a bad name and we intend to change that. We're going back to basics by focusing on high quality and reliable cu
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20DCC1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Empanda Properties, Altrincham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.