Bow Common Lane, London, E3
- 1070 sq.ft
- Chain free
- Moments from Mile End Park
- Easy Access To Local Tube, DLR & Bus Links
- Highly sought after location with Victoria Park & Mile End Park nearby
- Fully refurbished throughout
- Investment property opportunity
- Would make a well presented family home
Spanning approximately 1070 square feet in total, the property has recently been fully refurbished tastefully by the Vendor.
This property would also make a great investment within a strong rental location. Please note that although the property is configured as an ideal HMO, it will still require planning permission/consents.
The property benefits from an abundance of natural light throughout the property and has a quiet rear garden area.
This property has the advantage of being marketed with NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Enjoy being able to select between a number of Tube and DLR stations located within just a few hundred metres of your front door - with Mile End and Bow Road Tube stations along with Bow Church DLR all being located within a comfortable walking distance.
The location is ideal for city professionals with easy access to Liverpool Street in around 6 mins and Canary Wharf in approximately 10 mins. The impending arrival of the Elizabeth Line to nearby Whitechapel promises to make access through Central London and to Heathrow Airport even quicker.
The property's favourable location means that you will have some of London's world famous cultural, culinary and social hotspots at your convenient disposal. Sports enthusiasts have next door access to the amazing green spaces of Mile End Park and Regent's Canal which runs alongside the western flank of the park. Additionally, Victoria Park, which hosts many exciting festivals, events and entertainment is a just a virtual stones-throw away. World class shopping at the Westfield complex, Stratford together with the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park are just minutes away.
Whether you're in the mood for the vibrant diversity of Brick Lane and Columbia Road, or the bright lights and bustle of the City and West End, or maybe even some of the trendy hang-outs synonymous with the Shoreditch, Hoxton and Old Street areas, there really is something for everyone to enjoy.
Bow Common Lane, London, E3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mile End Station0.2 miles
- Devons Road Station0.6 miles
- Stepney Green Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Welcome to The Lime Group. We're an independent Real Estate Company based in East London.
We are different because we care about you and your property, building strong and long lasting relationships is what we are passionate about.
Just like properties are so different, we understand you are all unique and have different requirements. Therefore, whether you're a first-time buyer, a landlord, property developer or an experienced property investor, our unique range of platforms ca
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LIMEGARAGEBOWCOMMON. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Lime Group, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.