Coleford Road, Tutshill, Chepstow
- GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT WITH OWN PRIVATE ENTRANCE
- OVERLOOKING A PARK
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- TWO BEDROOMS
- ALLOCATED PARKING
Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living Space - 5.46m x 3.35m (17'11 x 11') - Accessed via obscure uPVC glazed and panelled door. Modern range of base and eye level storage units. Integrated appliances include oven, electric hob, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and full height fridge/freezer. uPVC triple glazed window to front elevation. Door to inner hallway.
Inner Hallway - Access to both bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 - 4.24m x 3.73m maximum measurement (13'11 x 12'3 - uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom 2 - 3.51m x 2.90m (11'6 x 9'6) - Vaulted ceiling. uPVC triple glazed window to front elevation. Double glazed velux roof window.
Bathroom - Appointed with a modern white suite to include low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with glazed shower door and shower over. Heated towel rail.
Outside - Allocated parking space to the rear of the property plus visitor's parking to rear and front elevations. Planted landscaping and cycle shed with racks.
BrochuresColeford Road, Tutshill, ChepstowBrochure
Coleford Road, Tutshill, Chepstow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chepstow Station0.7 miles
- Caldicot Station6.0 miles
- Severn Tunnel Junction Station6.5 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Moon & Co., the agents with a passion for property and the drive and enthusiasm to match. A fantastic local team with local knowledge.
Whether you are selling or buying a home we offer a range of services that can be tailored to your individual needs. We know that direct contact with our clients is vitally important and helps any process run smoothly.Top of Form
Finding a home is one of the most important aspects of our busy modern lives. At Moon & Co., establish
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31055237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moon & Co, Chepstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.