Mailing Way, Basingstoke, RG24
- Three Bedrooms
- End of Terrace
- Desirable Modern Development
- Well Presented Throughout
- Downstairs Cloakroom and Family Bathroom
- Kitchen/Dining Area with Large Living Room
- Driveway and Garage
- EPC : C (79)
To the rear of the property there is a slab patio area and pathway, mainly laid to lawn with steps to a raised area with sculpins and path leading to the side of the garage. There is an area to the side offering space for a shed.
To the front there is a slab area with flower beds and a driveway for two vehicles. There is also a garage with an up and over door with a side access door to the garden.
Mailing Way, Basingstoke, RG24
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Basingstoke Station1.2 miles
- Bramley (Hants) Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Bridges Estate Agents, Basingstoke
113 Crockford Lane, Chineham Business Park, Chineham, Basingstoke, RG24 8AL
As a 'family type' business where the owners still work on the shop floor, great pride is taken in the work we do. Since 1991 when we opened our first office in Ash Vale our philosophy has been to provide the best service through hard work and empathy.
Bridges now boast 8 offices in 6 locations across West Surrey and Hampshire and are dedicated to providing convenience to our ever growing number of clients. In a world where time is precious, choosing an estate who is open when you need
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HOK210966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridges Estate Agents, Basingstoke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.