Eaton Rise, Ealing, W5
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 2 Bedroom Flat
- Newly Decorated & New Carpets on Stairs
- 2 Double Bedrooms with Large Fitted Wardrobes
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Open Plan Kitchen & Reception Room
- Modern Bathroom
- Double Glazed Windows
- Very Good Storage (308 sq.ft.)
- Easy Access to Ealing Broadway Station
- Moments to Local Shops, Restaurants, Cafes and Gyms
This Superb 2 Bedroom Flat is newly decorated in neutral color and is situated on a 2nd floor in a period conversion. It has 2 double bedrooms with large fitted wardrobes, open plan reception room, wood flooring, new carpet on stairs, modern bathroom, modern fully fitted with new flooring, double glazed windows and gas central heating.
It also benefits from a very generous storage in alcoves of over 300 sq. ft.
It is located short walk away from Ealing Broadway Station and vast array of local cafes, pubs, restaurants, shops, and gyms.
Available Unfurnished / Part-Furnished with 1x bed only
Eaton Rise, Ealing, W5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ealing Broadway Station0.3 miles
- West Ealing Station0.7 miles
- North Ealing Station0.8 miles
About the agent
LETTINGS & SALES
With over 20 Years of experience dealing with Lettings & Management, we feel we are best place to deal with all your property needs, whether you are looking to rent a studio apartment or buy a 9 bedroom house in Islington.
We Pride ourselves on the professional “no nonsense” manner in which we deal with both clients and applicants. We also believe that honesty and integrity are vital in running our business.
As part of the ever changing times, we offer you t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EATON_RISE_C. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniel Rose Residential Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.