Kingston Road, SW19
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Top floor converted apartment
- Two double bedrooms with good storage
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Recently refurbished bathroom
- Spacious reception room
- Parking for one car
- Private garden to the rear
- Access to Wimbledon Town Mainline station/ Northern Line at South Wimbledon and the tram link to Croydon
- Offered unfurnished
- Available immediately
Available immediately and offered unfurnished
Kingston Road, SW19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Merton Park Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Wimbledon Chase Station0.4 miles
- Dundonald Road Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the agent
is a next generation letting agent, providing lettings and property management services to Landlords around the UK.
Offering tenants a selection of curated properties from landlords and property managers who aspire to provide the best renting experience for Generation Rent.
Our bespoke, industry leading all in one technology automates and streamlines admin tasks, while our nationwide network of highly experienced Local Lettings Agents and property managers help our property partne
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 6705444380-2021-10-26. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Accommodation.co.uk, covering National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.