Sidmouth Avenue, Portsmouth, PO3 6
- A well presented four bedroom detached home
- Situated in the historic Naval City of Portsmouth
- Sitting on a good size corner
- Large landscape garden benefiting from astro turf offer low maintenance living
- Good size Kitchen / Dining Room / Family Room with breakfast bar
- The master bedroom benefits from an en-suite bathroom and fitted wardrobes
- Family bathroom and downstairs W/C
- Off road parking and garage
Entering into the property you are greeted by a light and airy entrance hall, which leads to the spacious sitting room, there is a separate kitchen/dining/family room to the rear of the property, which is most certainly the hub-of-the-house and is attractively fitted with modern and contemporary style units and the ever essential breakfast island. The ground floor also benefits from a downstairs WC.
The first floor accommodation offers four good sized bedrooms and a large family bathroom. The master bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room, which has been finished to a modern specification.
Leading outside via patio doors from the kitchen/dining room is a good size garden, which also extends to the side of the property. The garden has been astro turfed and has patio areas, to create low maintenance living . The property also benefits from a garage to the side of the property which can be accessed from the front by double doors, or via the garden.
Summary of accommodation
Ground floor - Entrance hall * Sitting room * Kitche/Dining/Family room * WC
First floor - Master bedroom with en-suite * Three further bedrooms * Family bathroom
Situated in the historic Naval City of Portsmouth. Giving residence to HMS Victory, HMS Warrior, The Mary Rose, The D-Day Museum and The Dockyard. Gunwharf Quays hosts designer shopping outlets and a vast range of restaurants / bars. Southsea boasts a Castle and Seafront popular among locals and tourists with plenty of events throughout the year such as The Great South Run and Victorious Festival.
Baffins itself is home to a large natural pond popular among locals that provides refuge to swan, geese, ducks and other wildlife. There is also a children’s play area as well as a basketball court and 5-a-side goals.
Tangier Road has all your shopping needs with a butchers, greengrocer, pharmacist, co-op, post office and various take-aways along with The Baffins Pub for a meal out.
St Mary’s Hospital which includes a minor injuries and walk in centre is less than 5 mins by car.
Local Schools include Langstone Infant and Junior School, Westover Primary School, Admiral Lord Nelson School and Milton Cross Academy as well as Portsmouth College.
Sidmouth Avenue, Portsmouth, PO3 6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hilsea Station1.0 miles
- Fratton Station1.4 miles
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Hamilton Parkers, Romsey
Hamilton Parkers, Basepoint Business Centre, 1 Winnall Valley Rd, Winchester, SO23 0LD
Hamilton Parkers is an independent estate agency based in Hampshire, United Kingdom. Hamilton Parkers services are Residential Sales, Residential Lettings, Land and New Homes, Holiday Homes, and Commercial Property. The company has agents covering a vast area within the region from country to coast in Hampshire, Wiltshire and Dorset.
As exclusive members of The Guild of Property Professionals, Hamilton Parkers can position their
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11187183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamilton Parkers, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.