Campbell Road, Bow
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- BOW TUBE & DLR TRAIN STATION
- PLEASE CHECKOUT OUR VIRTUAL TOUR OF THIS HOME !
- 3 BEDROOMS
- ON STREET RESIDENT PERMIT PARKING
Birchills Estate Agents are very pleased to present the rental market this 3 double bedroom second floor flat, within very close walking distance to Bow Underground Tube & DLR Train Stations.
This lovely home boasts 3 double bedrooms, large reception room, kitchen with appliances and a well sized bathroom.
To the front of this amazing there is on street resident permit parking.
Please call a member of Birchills Team today to arrange an early viewing - we expect this fabulous home to let very quickly.
Reception - 3.256 x 2.410 (10'8" x 7'10") -
Kitchen - 3.131 x 2.246 (10'3" x 7'4") -
Bedroom - 2.65 x 3.2 (8'8" x 10'5") -
Bedroom - 3.12 x 2.52 (10'2" x 8'3") -
Bedroom - 2.59 x 3.3 (8'5" x 10'9") -
Bathroom - 1.689 x 2.269 (5'6" x 7'5") -
BrochuresCampbell Road, Bow
Campbell Road, Bow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bow Church Station0.2 miles
- Bow Road Station0.3 miles
- Devons Road Station0.2 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Birchills Estate Agents
We are Estate and Letting Agents covering Woodford Green and the surrounding area's.
Whether you are looking to Sell or Buy a Property, a Landlord seeking responsible, quality tenants for your property or a Tenant searching for a home, we are here to help.
Our experienced, professional, and friendly staff, combined with extensive local knowledge ensure that we provide a service which is second to none.
A forward looking business based
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31056573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Birchills, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.