Heron Drive, Broadwood, G68
- SUPERB DETACHED VILLA PRESENTED IN FIRST CLASS CONDITION
- ENTRANCE VESTIBULE WITH ACCESS TO WC
- GENEROUS SIZED LOUNGE WITH DINING AREA TO THE REAR
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- THREE DBL BEDROOMS
- MASTER EN SUITE AND FAMILY BATHROOM
- DG, GCH AND AMPLE STORAGE
- GARDEN GROUNDS
- DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
- EPC C HOME REPORT £245,000
Ideally set back and skilfully designed to provide notably bright and generous accommodation spread over two floors. This property is a particularly fine example of a modern home which successfully combines the needs of luxury family living.
In more detail the accommodation comprises of welcoming vestibule, giving access to the Formal Lounge / Dining Room. Stairs gives access to upper level. There is a good sized Modern Fitted Kitchen with door to side. The lower floor is completed by a useful WC.
The upper level gives access to three double Bedrooms, Master with ample storage and En Suite facilities. There is a three piece bathroom suite to complete the upper accommodation.
The property is double glazed throughout and has gas central heating. The house sits amidst beautiful easily maintained garden grounds with a patio area to the rear.
Properties of this calibre are rarely available on the open market and as such, viewing at the earliest opportunity is highly recommended.
Heron Drive, Broadwood, G68
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Croy Station1.0 miles
- Greenfaulds Station1.8 miles
- Cumbernauld Station2.3 miles
About the agent
We are a
local business with many years of experience in the
Cumbernauld property market. Our people have over 25 years combined experience of
selling and letting property in the local area, and we are all determined to provide the very best service available.
We offer a
full sales, lettings and management service.
The combination of a
fresh and dedicated appro
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference K191021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by K Property, Cumbernauld. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.