127 West Ealing, Ealing, W13
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with CBRE Residential
Each home has been designed to the highest specification, with comfort and luxury in mind. Quality fittings, unique craftsmanship and bespoke finishes throughout, with ample space for homeowners to socialise and entertain.
All 106 private apartments benefit from a balcony or terrace as well as access to landscaped podium gardens designed by the award-winning Macfarlanes Landscape Architecture. The higher floor apartments offer far reaching, uninterrupted views over Ealing and beyond.
Interior designed by Suna, each apartment is finished to a high specification throughout. Kitchens are individually tailored with handleless soft grey kitchen units, composite stone worktops, bespoke porcelain tiled splashbacks and Siemens appliances. Hallways, living rooms and kitchens have engineered, single-plank oak timber floors while the bedrooms have soft grey carpets. Bespoke fitted wardrobes with feature grooved doors are provided in master bedrooms. Luxurious bathrooms come with large format porcelain tiles, double ended baths and brushed nickel brassware throughout.
All apartments come with underfloor heating and comfort cooling is also available to select apartments.
The amenities are a real feature of the lifestyle you can expect at 127 West Ealing, offering a concierge and a welcoming residents’ lounge and co-working space.
The development is situated in the heart of a popular residential pocket of west London, surrounded by beautiful Victorian housing, excellent schools and lovely parks. Popular with families and young professionals, the London village lifestyle in this area has attracted Londoners for many years to settle down amongst its streets.
Ealing has every kind of shop and café you could want, from the Waitrose supermarket behind West Ealing station to a fascinating range of independent retailers found on the Avenue nearby.
127 West Ealing is extremely well-connected. The arrival of the Elizabeth Line at West Ealing station will offer exceptional travel times of 15 minutes to Bond Street, 20 minutes to the City of London and just 13 minutes to Heathrow Airport.
127 West Ealing is the latest high-quality residential development by Telereal Trillium, one of the UK’s largest property companies.
- Residents’ lounge and co-working space
- 4 south facing landscaped podium gardens
- Balcony or terrace to all homes
- Cycle storage
- Parking available for select units
- West Ealing Station - 3 min walk
- Ealing Broadway - 2 min train
- Paddington Station - 12 min train
- Heathrow - 16 min train
- Bond Street - 15 min (Elizabeth Line)
- Canary Wharf - 29 min (Elizabeth Line)
Anticipated completion: Q4 2021
Computer generated images for illustrative
CBRE Limited on its behalf and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance to intending Purchasers or Lessees, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2.Whilst CBRE Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information in these particulars is materially correct, some of the information is derived from third parties and has not been verified by us. Any intending Purchasers, Lessees or Third Parties should not rely on this information as a statement or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by their own inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys or otherwise as to the accuracy and completeness.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by law CBRE Limited accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss of profits resulting from direct or indirect actions based upon the content of these particulars. No person in the employment of CBRE Limited has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
4. Unless otherwise stated, all purchase prices and rents are correct at the date of publication and, unless otherwise stated, are quoted exclusive of VAT. Lease details and service ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
127 West Ealing, Ealing, W13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Ealing Station0.1 miles
- Drayton Green Station0.6 miles
- Ealing Broadway Station0.7 miles
About the agent
CBRE Residential are experts in prime central London. With significant experience in selling and letting high end residential schemes, our team has extensive market knowledge and the expertise to navigate through all issues and deliver the right property for you. Our place within a global property platform means we can provide opportunities across the globe, for investment, purchase or renting.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WES200206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.