Cliff Park Road, Paignton
667 sq. ft.
(62 sq. m.)
- Exclusive High Quality Gated Development With Security Entry System
- Cul De Sac Location With Goodrington Beach Yards Away
- Two Double Bedrooms One En-Suite Shower Room
- Block Work Driveway With Allocated And Visitors Parking Spaces
- Modern Kitchen Breakfast Area With Open Plan To Living Room
- Short Walk To Local Shops Bars And Coastal Paths
- Wonderful Tenant in situ
- Great investment opportunity
- Must Be Viewed
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - This purpose-built Ground floor, two double bedroom apartment with tenant in situ is part of the exclusive "Sandbanks" development, which is a highly regarded gated building, built in 2008 and comprises seven apartments in total.
As you arrive at "Sandbanks" you are received by a private entrance that is remotely accessed via electric gates, which in turn provides access to the block paved parking area with allocated spaces and visitors parking.
There is a communal entry system and the main building enjoys a high-quality presentation throughout.
On entering the apartment there is a reception hall leading to the principal rooms that comprise of a modern double aspect open plan living/kitchen/breakfast room, which is clearly designed to provide a comfortable living area with sliding patio doors leading to the open courtyard to front aspect, idea for sitting out. The kitchen comes with a range of integrated appliances, including fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, oven and hob. There are two double bedrooms with one having an en-suite shower room. There is a separate bathroom with a paneled bath set to part tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin & W.C.
Situated in a popular area of Goodrington on the outskirts of Paignton with the beach directly at the end of the lane, leading to costal paths and Goodrington beach, there are local shops, local pub and shops just yards away. The main bus route is also close by, with access to the nearby towns of Paignton and Brixham. This is an ideal lifestyle home, lockup and leave or investment for rental income.
However viewing is recommended to appreciate the location and quality of this development.
TENURE: Leasehold. 999 years from 2008.
MAINTENANCE CHARGES: £1050 per annum.
GROUND RENT: £100 per annum.
COUNCIL TAX: Band D
LOCAL AUTHORITY Torbay District Council
N.B. Letting permitted - shorthold tenancy only. No holiday lets.
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Cliff Park Road, Paignton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Paignton Station1.0 miles
- Torquay Station2.9 miles
- Torre Station3.7 miles
About the agent
* Long Established Independent Estate and Letting Agents
* Professional and Friendly Advice
* No long fixed term contracts
* Free Market Valuations
* Spacious Well Planned Air-Conditioned Offices
* Two Prominent Main Road Locations
* National Association of Estate Agents Membership
* Regular London Property Exhibitions
* No Sale No Fee
* No Sale No Fee Conveyancing
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference L731359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bryce Baker Woods, Paignton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.