Lyal Road, London, E3
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Beautiful Period House
- Spacious Bedrooms
- Private Garden
- Quiet Residential Street
- Excellent Transport Links
- EPC Rating = D
Arranged over two floors, accommodation comprises of a beautiful front reception room, a double bedroom, a large kitchen diner, bathroom and a garden on the ground floor. The first floor has a large principal bedroom with two large windows, two further double bedrooms and a shower room. The property retains many of its period features including fireplaces and cornicing.
Lyal Road is a quiet residential street off Roman Road, just south of Victoria Park and Regent’s Park Canal, with the iconic Olympic Park also nearby. Bow, and nearby Victoria Park village, boast a large number of cafes, restaurants, independent shops and a weekly farmers’ market. Excellent transport links from Mile End station and bus routes from Roman Road.
Square Footage: 1,047 sq ft
Lyal Road, London, E3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mile End Station0.4 miles
- Bow Road Station0.6 miles
- Bow Church Station0.6 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference VPR210084_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Victoria Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.