Gresham Way, Wimbledon
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Large Studio flat
- Off-street parking
- Fitted kitchen
- 2nd floor
- Secure phone entry system
- Ideal for professional tenants
- Available December
ABOUT THE PROPERTY: Brinkley's Estate Agents are pleased to present this spacious and newly redecorated, studio flat in Gresham Way, in Wimbledon Park. Within close proximity to Wimbledon Park Underground Station (District Line), Earlsfield National Rail Station (easy access to the City) and close to all local amenities. The property benefits from a secure, phone-entry system, a large reception, built-in wardrobes, a fitted kitchen and a bathroom. Ideal for professional tenants. MUST BE SEEN.
HOW TO VIEW: Please call our Wimbledon Hill office on , our Wimbledon Park branch on or our Putney office on , for more information and to arrange a viewing. Open 7 days a week. viewings Mon- Fri 8-8, Weekends 9-6.
Energy Efficiency Rating: TBC
Gresham Way, Wimbledon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wimbledon Park Station0.2 miles
- Earlsfield Station0.6 miles
- Haydons Road Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Going the extra mile ...
Sales fees 0.9 % inc VAT. NO SALE NO FEE
Lettings Fees 8.4% INC VAT for Letting and Rent Collection
Established since 2006 Brinkley's Estate Agents in Wimbledon Park are committed to going the extra mile for all our clients, if you are thinking of selling or renting your home we are one call away. We offer competitive Lettings fees starting from 8.4% inc VAT for Lettings and Rent Collection. We are loc
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BRN1002163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brinkley's Estate Agents, Wimbledon Village and Town Centre. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.