Emerson Court, SW19
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- 3 Bedrooms
- Part Furnished
- Off-street parking
- Private Patio
- Excellent condition throughout
- Wooden flooring throughout
- Central location
A BEAUTIFUL three- bedroom flat presented in EXCELLENT CONDITION THROUGHOUT. This property comes FURNISHED and comprises three bedrooms, one bathroom, a MODERN fitted kitchen and a large BRIGHT reception room leading on to a well-kept PATIO AREA. The property has tasteful décor and boasts off-street parking.
The property is ENVIOUSLY LOCATED in-between Wimbledon Common and Central Wimbledon. The exclusive boutiques and cafés of Wimbledon Village are less than a stone’s throw away.
Wimbledon Mainline (National Rail, District Line, Tram Link) is a very short walk away, providing easy access into Central London.
Emerson Court, SW19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wimbledon Station0.3 miles
- Dundonald Road Tram Stop0.5 miles
- Merton Park Tram Stop0.9 miles
About the agent
We are a dynamic Wimbledon based letting agency with an experienced property management team. Winchester White will provide you with the highest quality and most professional service within the industry.
Our fresh, simple approach combined with our unprecedented work ethic means that we can generate unrivaled results based on your personal requirements.
Looking to rent a flat or house in Wimbledon? Winchester White are the perfect professional option. With years of experience work
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P3309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winchester White, Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.