Dunster Avenue, MORDEN
- Three bedroom mid terrace home
- Local transport links including Morden Underground (Northern Line)
- Chain free
- Garage to rear & potential to create off street parking to front (STPP)
- Fitted kitchen & 28' reception room
Located in the ever popular Lower Morden area this MID TERRACE house with a GARAGE has to be seen to be appreciated! With ample SPACE on offer as well as being CHAIN FREE and with TRANSPORT LINKS & SCHOOLS locally!
Excellently located for local transport links, this fantastic three bedroom House is presented in excellent condition and boasts a dual aspect 28' reception room, smart kitchen, private garden and a double garage as well as a handy loft room!
Dunster Avenue is well located for excellent transport links to Morden for the Northern line tube in to central London. Lower Morden is popular with families due to its close proximity to green spaces, local amenities and selection of well-regarded primary and secondary schools.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Dunster Avenue, MORDEN
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Helier Station1.1 miles
- Worcester Park Station1.1 miles
- Sutton Common Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Morden Barnard Marcus office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Barnard Marcus has been trading since 1979, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Barnard Marcus as your estate agent…
>> Your local Barnard Marcus team in Morden
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference MOD100936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Morden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.