Chadwell Mews, London, EC1R
- So convenient for The Angel, Clerkenwell, Exmouth Market, Farringdon, Upper Street and Kings Cross
- Exceptional styling and design throughout each of the houses
- Masses of natural light with lovely large widows
- Quiet and discreet mews location
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- EPC Rating = B
Chadwell Mews is made up of a collection of exquisite new townhouses discreetly tucked away in a quiet gated mews off Chadwell Street, Islington. Thoughtfully designed for modern living with spectacular light and volume, these exclusive residences offer unparalleled levels of interior design and meticulous attention to detail.
Indicative Images Only.
Minutes from The Angel, Chadwell Mews is tucked behind Sadlers Wells theatre. So convenient for the excellent transport links at The Angel and the soon to be completed Farringdon transport hub.
Square Footage: 1,706 sq ft
Chadwell Mews, London, EC1R
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Angel Station0.1 miles
- Kings Cross Thameslink Station0.6 miles
- Farringdon Station0.7 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ISS210411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.