Palmer Road, Oakdale , POOLE, BH15
- THREE/FOUR BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE
- CONTEMPOARAY KITCHEN
- INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- UTILITY ROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- BESPOKE BATHROOM
- EXTENSIVE SOUTH FACING GARDEN
A stunning three/four bedroom semi detached house situated on this popular road in Oakdale within walking distance to local schools, parks and shops. This impeccable family home is beautifully presented throughout and internal viewing is a must to appreciate the spacious and versatile accommodation on offer, which comprises: lounge, contemporary kitchen, conservatory, utility room, downstairs cloakroom and bespoke bathroom. Externally the property boasts and extensive South facing garden with lawned area and sun patio. To the front the ample driveway provides off road parking for numerous vehicles which in turn leads to a garage. Further features of this ready to move into home include: feature fireplace to lounge, newly fitted bespoke shutters to bay window, integrated appliances to kitchen, gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. NO FORWARD CHAIN. Nearby Schools - Stanley Green Infants, Oakdale Juniors, Poole High School and St Edwards RC/CoE.
14' 0" x 11' 1" (4.27m x 3.38m)
12' 2" x 7' 11" (3.71m x 2.41m)
14' 5" x 8' 6" (4.39m x 2.59m)
8' 4" x 6' 9" (2.54m x 2.06m)
6' 9" x 4' 1" (2.06m x 1.24m)
Downstairs Bedroom /Reception
13' 6" x 11' 1" (4.11m x 3.38m)
10' 11" x 6' 9" (3.33m x 2.06m)
13' 7" x 11' 1" (4.14m x 3.38m)
11' 1" x 8' 5" (3.38m x 2.57m)
6' 10" x 5' 7" (2.08m x 1.70m)
15' 10" x 8' 2" (4.83m x 2.49m)
Ample off road parking
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Palmer Road, Oakdale , POOLE, BH15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Poole Station0.8 miles
- Hamworthy Station1.7 miles
- Parkstone Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Here at Anthony David & Co, there is one motivation behind everything we do - customer satisfaction.
This is what pushes us to continually deliver an exceptional service, and is why we're now regarded as one of the leading estate agencies in Poole.
Established in 2010 by Anthony Stewart and David Scott, the team draws on nearly 100 years of experience in estate agency, not to mention a lifelong love of the local area and a passion for
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 21960804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony David & Co, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.