Skellingthorpe Road, Lincoln
- 3 Double Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Sought After LN6 location
- 2 Reception rooms
- Shower Room & Bathroom
- Recently Fitted Kitchen
- Conservation Area
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Driveway Parking
- Potential To Extend (stp)
Set within a conservation area due to its exterior facade, this period property is set over 2 floors with the ground floor opening into entrance hallway from the side of the property, giving access to the dining room and living room both to the front aspect. The kitchen (recently fitted) then leads through to the pantry and shower room all on the rear aspect overlooking the garden.
The first floor holds the 3 double bedrooms and a newly fitted bathroom.
The exterior offers offer a garden and a block paved driveway to the front, with a garden to the rear, mainly laid to lawn. There is scope (stp) to extend to the rear of the property without impacting too much on the garden.
The property also benefits from no onward chain.
Looking to sell? Get in touch now to find out how our 1 to 1 estate agency service can work wonders for you. You'll deal with the same person from valuation through to completion and we're consistently achieving over 98% of the marketing price.
Skellingthorpe Road, Lincoln
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hykeham Station1.6 miles
- Lincoln Central Station1.8 miles
- Saxilby Station5.1 miles
About the agent
The Agent consistently achieves over 95% of asking price using our 1-to-1 service and market leading advertising! If you're not selling through us, you're almost certainly settling for less.
For the same price as a traditional estate agency you are allocated one local property professional with
a minimum of 10 years experience, who becomes your sole point of contact throughout the selling process.
Each agent deals direct
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103581000238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Agent, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.