Arnside Street, Rusholme
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Available 01/07/2022
- No Agency Fees
- Deposit £300 pp
- All Bills Included
- Mid Terraced House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Lounge and Kitchen
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Fully Furnished
- Walking Distance to Wilmslow Road
To the ground floor is the first of the three double bedrooms, a spacious open plan lounge and modern fitted kitchen with door which leads to the rear garden.
To the first floor are the remaining two double bedroom equipped with essential furniture. The three piece bathroom suite is also located on the first floor. Bills Inclusive package includes gas, water, electricity, tv license and internet.
MCR Move do not charge Students Agency/Admin fees. Secure this property for just £200.00 per person.
Arnside Street, Rusholme
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Withington Tram Stop1.5 miles
- Mauldeth Road Station1.5 miles
- Ardwick Station1.5 miles
About the agent
MCR MOVE offers a fresh and innovative approach to Estate Agency.
With over 22 years combined experience in all aspects of the Manchester property market, directors Anthony Cauchie and Naz Rasool use their expertise in estate agency and property management to provide exceptional service to each and every client, from student rental to high value multi property investment portfolios.
This passion for exceptional service is shared by our employees, whom we empower to help us create
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101803000224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MCR Move, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.