Mill Green, Weald, Bampton, OX18
- Detached Character Cottage
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Double Car Port With Potential Office Space Above
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Popular And Sought After Village Location
A beautiful and quaint three bedroom detached cottage, which is full of character offering some lovely period features. Set back off the road within the ever sought after location of Bampton, the home offers a good degree of privacy with an easy to maintain south westerly facing garden.
This characterful home briefly comprises of entrance hall, kitchen/breakfast room leading to an additional reception room which is currently being used as a dining room, good size living room boasting an inglenook fireplace with wood burner, along with a re-fitted shower room on the ground floor. Upstairs you will find two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes to the master bedroom, a good size single room and family bathroom.
Externally there is a landscaped rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with patio area to the fore, and benefits from a south westerly facing aspect. To the front is the double carport with two parking spaces which is attached directly to the side of the home. In addition to this, there is potential for an office room above the carport which can be accessed via the garden.
The property is freehold and is connected to mains gas, electricity water and drainage.
Bampton is a Beautiful Cotswold village with an abundance of character properties along with plenty of amenities for a village of its size. The village has most recently been made famous due to it being a filming location for the hit series Downton Abbey!
The village provides a selection of shops including a mini-supermarket, butcher, multiple public houses, and Post Office. It also has a primary school, doctor's surgery with pharmacy along with a public library. Bampton is also well situated to both the A40 and the A420.
By appointment only please.
Mill Green, Weald, Bampton, OX18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Finstock Station9.6 miles
About the agent
We are Chartered Surveyors, Estate Agents and Commercial Property Consultants located in Faringdon, south west Oxfordshire.
Our Residential Sales and Lettings team specialise in the Vale of White Horse and Upper Thames region including Faringdon, Lechlade, Wantage and the surrounding villages.
Our Commercial, Residential Land and Planning & Development work covers this region and the wider area.
Led by a team of qualified RICS surveyors, we have over 45 years combined proper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 21831826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waymark Property, Faringdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.