Hermitage Road, Manchester
- Two Kitchens
- Gas Central Heating
- No Chain
- Great access to transport links including the metro link.
- Fantastic Family Home
- Three Bathrooms
- Quiet Leafy location
- Many Original Features
- Cellar Rooms
- Four Levels
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Yopa
EPC RATING-TBC- FREEHOLD
Benefitting from being offered to market with no chain, this delightful Edwardian Terrace retains many original features but also has undergone extensive refurbishment by the current owner. It would suit a multitude of buyers including families or investors alike looking for a large property that could accommodate multiple occupants. NO CHAIN.
Entrance Hallway- Composite door, laminate flooring, radiator, stairs to floor one, feature spot down lights, access to the ground floor rooms and the cellar.
Living Room- 15' x 13'4"- Laminate flooring, feature fire place, radiator.
Dining Room/Bedroom- 13'2" x 12'- Radiator, double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Kitchen Breakfast Room- 13'2" x 9'7" + 6'4" x 5'3"- A range of wall and base units with a complementary work surface, Worcester boiler, space for a washing machine, dish washer. Integrated oven and hob, double glazed bay window to the rear elevation, feature spot down lights, radiator.
Bathroom- 4'9" x 6'5"- Comprising of a three piece suite, part tiled elevations, feature spot down lights.
Cellar Room- 15'6" x 13'4"- Useful storage space.
First Floor- Stairs from the ground floor and to the upper floor.
Family Bathroom- 6' x 8'8"- Comprising of a three piece suite, window to the side elevation, chrome heated towel rail, tiled flooring and part tiled elevations.
Bedroom- 10'3" x 13'2"- Radiator, double glazed window.
Bedroom- 12'3" x 13'- Double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator.
Main Bedroom- 17'5" x 14'8" to the bay- Radiator, double glazed bay and window to the front elevation.
Attic bedroom- 16'7" x 9'8"- Radiator, skylight, window to the front elevation.
Kitchen- 11'2" x 6'8"- A range of wall and base units with a complementary work surface and breakfast bar, single drainer and sink with a mixer tap, space for a washing machine, integrated oven and hob, radiator, feature spot down lights, window to the rear elevation.
Bathroom- 12'5" x 4'3"- Comprising of a three piece suite, feature spot down lights, part tiled elevations.
External- Front palisade with gated access. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed rear yard.
Hermitage Road, Manchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crumpsall Tram Stop0.1 miles
- Woodlands Road Tram Stop0.6 miles
- Bowker Vale Tram Stop0.7 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across the North West. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our fair
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 264192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.