Stryd Silurian, Llanharry, Pontyclun, RCT, CF72 9GB
- A modern, semi-detached home located to the edge of this popular development
- With scope to extend (subject to any appropriate consents).
- Family living/dining room running the width of the property, fitted kitchen
- Two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom suite
- Driveway parking and generous garden to the rear
- Ideal for first time buyers and investors.
- EPC rating: C
SITUATION The Historic Town of Llantrisant and the adjoining Town of Talbot Green are situated some 3 miles away and offer a comprehensive range of retail and commercial facilities including a number of national out of Town stores, plus a leisure centre and sporting clubs. The nearby Villages of Llanharry and Pontyclun approximately 2 miles away offer a basic range of shopping facilities, public houses and primary schools. Pontyclun offers the added benefit of a main-line railway station. There is a Welsh medium comprehensive School at Llanharry and a well regarded Comprehensive School at Pontyclun known as "Y Pant". The Market Town of Cowbridge some 5½ miles to the south, offers an excellent range of quality shops, restaurants and public houses, a leisure centre, various sporting clubs and well regarded schools. The Heritage Coastline lies to the south west of the Vale of Glamorgan, with its beautiful cliff top walks and mixture of sandy and stony beaches. Cardiff City Centre is only 25 minutes away.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * A semi-detached, modern home located to the edge of this cul-de-sac.
* Enjoying a south facing garden to the rear, the property backs onto the M4 Motorway.
* Entrance hallway with doors leading to living room and to kitchen with one further door opening to a store cupboard.
* Modern fitted kitchen looks to the front of the property and includes a range of storage cupboards.
* Fitted electric oven and gas hob are to remain; there is space/plumbing for a washing machine and also for a tall fridge freezer.
* The family living/dining room runs the width of the rear of the property and looks over the back garden.
* A door from the living room opens to the garden space whilst a staircase leads to the first floor bedrooms.
* To the first floor the landing area has doors to both bedrooms and to the bathroom; one further door opens to an airing cupboard housing the gas combi boiler.
* Both the bedrooms look over the rear garden, the larger of these two double rooms including a fitted wardrobe.
* A modern white bathroom suite has electric shower over bath.
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Located on the southern edge of this modern development
* To the front of the property a dropdown curb leads onto a driveway parking area with room for 2 cars end to end.
* Planning permission previously granted (now lapsed) for a detached garage. RCT Council reference 08/0429/10)
* A path from the drive leads to the principal entrance doorway while a gated entrance opens into the rear garden.
* To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden space, larger than one would expect for a 2 bedroom home.
* The rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing and enjoys a southerly aspect and is mainly laid to lawn.
* Beyond the rear boundary is an embankment that leads up to the M4.
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property. Gas-fired "combi" central heating.
DIRECTIONS From our Cowbridge office, travel in an easterly direction along High Street to the traffic lights. Turn left at onto A4222 Aberthin Road and continue through the village of Ystradowen and on towards Pontyclun. Pass over the M4 and take the first left hand turning, signposted Llanharry. Continue along this road and take the turning, after about 1 mile, into Stryd Silurian. Follow the road to the very end to find taking the last right turning. No 13 will be to your left, close to the end of the street.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.
Brochures(2018) 6-Page Bro...
Stryd Silurian, Llanharry, Pontyclun, RCT, CF72 9GB
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pontyclun Station1.3 miles
- Llanharan Station2.0 miles
- Pencoed Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Established in 1857, Watts & Morgan is one of the Oldest Firms of Chartered Surveyors, Auctioneers, Valuers and Estate Agents in South Wales.
With a vast amount of local knowledge we can offer extensive services on virtually every aspect of property related matters within the Residential, Commercial and Agricultural Property Markets.
Whether you are looking to buy, sell, let or bid for your dream property our friendly, professional staff will be pleased to help.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100565027503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watts & Morgan, Cowbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.