Cwrt Bevan, Merthyr Tydfil
- Situated on sought after cul de sac close
- Recently Constructed
- 4 Bedrooms - Ensuite
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Family Home with large Kitchen/Diner
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Derek B Phillips
Located on Cwrt Bevan which is one of the newest residential developments in Merthyr Tydfil, its a short distance to the town centre and other amenities. Set in an elevated position the house has an open aspect and view across the cul de sac and surrounding valley, driveway parking at the front with garage integrated in the subfloor. Viewing is a must if your looking for a Family Home!
*** 360 Tour & Floorplan is available on this advert ***
Contact our office to arrange viewing.
Composite entrance door, tiled floor, carpeted staircase to first floor.
2nd SITTING ROOM 3.3M x 2.8M
LOUNGE 6.5M X 3.4M
Carpeted flooring, double patio doors to rear.
KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM (3.1M X 2.8M) 5M X 2.3M
Modern fitted units, breakfast bar, tiled floor, integrated dishwasher, Double oven, gas hob, stainless steel cooker extractor hood, work surface with upstand, recessed spot lights, UPVC double glazed French doors in family area to rear garden. blinds fitted. Utility cupboard fits washing machine and drier.
White suite, wash hand basin.
NUMBER 1 BEDROOM 3M x 3M
Built in wardrobes, carpeted floor.
EN SUITE SHOWER/W.C.
White suite, shower cubicle with mains shower
NUMBER 2 BEDROOM 3.7M x 3.1M
NUMBER 3 BEDROOM 4M x 3.3M
NUMBER 4 BEDROOM 2.7M x 2.4M
White suite, mains shower over bath, shower screen, tiled walls.
Front parking area for vehicles, Garage (up and over door, power & light) side gated pathway leading to rear garden.
Rear garden with grassed area and stone chippings, covered decked area for entertaining/bar.
All Main Services. Gas Central Heating. UPVC Double Glazed
Note Central heating, services & appliances are not tested by this office.
TENURE Advised Freehold.
Cwrt Bevan, Merthyr Tydfil
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Merthyr Tydfil Station0.6 miles
- Pentre-bach Station0.9 miles
- Troed-y-rhiw Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Est 1957, We are Merthyr Tydfil's longest established Estate Agent. A third generation Family firm and a true local agent. Selling property for over sixty years we offer vast amount of knowledge and experience to give a complete and professional service. Speak to us about buying or selling your home.Sell your property from £1200 Inc Vat
We are able to quote a competitive Fixed Fee,
our 360 Virtual Tours are included in our sales package and there are
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CwrtBeva. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Derek B Phillips, Merthyr Tydfil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.