Tadema Road, Chelsea
- 3 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Superb natural light throughout the property
- Tenure - Share of Freehold
- Freshly decorated
- Roof terrace and balcony
- Share of Freehold
- Split level, triple aspect
- Sold with no onward chain
- Low service charges
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Benefitting from its own front door, offering exceptional natural light and measuring over 1,000 square feet the apartment comprises reception room with impressive vaulted ceiling and mezzanine area, separate kitchen, 3 bedrooms, study, 2 bathrooms, roof terrace, small balcony off the reception room and 2 Juliet balconies off the second bedroom. The apartment has been designed with a thoughtful use of the space with good storage including walk-in wardrobe in main bedroom and the possibility to add square footage.
Tadema Road is enviably positioned on the doorstep of the new Chelsea Waterfront development which will bring new high end amenities to the area. The property also has easy access to the shops, bars and restaurants of the Kings Road as well as being very close to the River. Transport links can be found at Imperial Wharf station (1 stop to Clapham Junction and West Brompton), Fulham Broadway (District line) as well numerous bus routes on the Kings Road and Fulham Road. The Thames Clipper service is located at Chelsea Harbour and takes approx. 35 mins to the City.
Tenure - Share of Freehold.
Sold with no onward chain.
Tadema Road, Chelsea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Imperial Wharf Station0.3 miles
- Fulham Broadway Station0.6 miles
- West Brompton Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Martin & Co Chelsea have been running successfully since 2003 and have become one of the leading estate agents in Chelsea & Central London, specialising in property sales, corporate lettings & property management.
Our Sales Manager Simon Stilwell and Lettings Manager Delphine Violle are on hand to provide any property advice you may require.
Our Chelsea office is located at 1 Cremorne Road, Chelsea, SW10 0NA at the end of the Kings Road. We also have offices in the B
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100783013370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Chelsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.