Beedon, Newbury, Berkshire, RG20
- Stunning character property
- Originally dating back to the 1500s in parts
- Four bedrooms
- Oil-fired central heating
- Electrics tested eight years ago
- Double detached garage
- Village location
- Double glazed
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Downer & Co
The pretty market town of Newbury offers a wide range of shopping facilities including a twice weekly local market, pedestrianised high street with local and national retail stores and major grocery outlets. There is a variety of cafes, restaurants and bars, a multi-screen cinema and the historic Corn Exchange theatre. There is a major rail station with links to London Paddington, the City of London and the West Country, and excellent access to the M4/A34 junction.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Beedon, Newbury, Berkshire, RG20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newbury Racecourse Station6.7 miles
About the agent
Since 1988 the reputation of Downer & Co has been built on our passion for the business. We are a completely independent, highly regarded and well established firm of Estate Agents - professionally trained and qualified and only satisfied with the highest levels of advice and conduct.
It is important to every one of us that we provide an unparalleled level of enthusiastic and professional service and that we continue to offer you objective and realistic advice on
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31023535. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Downer & Co, Newbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.