Goodgates Grove, Braunton, Devon, EX33
- SITUATED ON A GOOD SIZED PLOT
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED AND EXTENDED
- 2 LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND A SINGLE BEDROOM
- OFF STREET PARKING AND GARAGE
- VERY ATTTRACTIVE FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- LOCATED IN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- OPEN KITCHEN/DINER
Entering into the spacious entrance hall, there is a good sized living room on the right hand side, this overlooks the neat and tidy front garden. The kitchen/diner is at the rear of the bungalow, recently extended and makes a lovely social space opening out onto the back garden.
Bedroom accommodation comprises of two double bedrooms on the left hand side as you enter, within the extension at the rear they have created a third bedroom off of the kitchen/diner which is currently used as a study. The family bathroom has been enlarged to accommodate a bath and shower suite.
To the outside there is parking at the front together with a single garage. The front garden is very well presented and creates super kerb appeal. To the rear there is a garden laid mainly to lawn which wraps around the bungalow.
Braunton is reputedly the largest village in England and offers a wide range of amenities including local shops, supermarkets, community centre, medical centre, primary and secondary schools, churches and a range of popular pubs and restaurants. The renowned Tarka trail can be accessed from the village and this follows the Taw and Torridge estuaries. Close by is the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve of Braunton Burrows, the largest sand dune system in the UK as are the glorious sandy beaches of Saunton Sands, Croyde, Woolacombe and Putsborough Bays. Saunton Golf Club is near by and with its renowned championship East and West Courses - links golf at its finest - it is a test for even the most experienced golfer.
From the traffic lights in the centre of the village take the left turn to Saunton and Croyde. Take the second right turn onto Saunton Park signed Dune View Road then take the second right turn into Goodgates Road then Goodgates Grove is the first turning on the left. Number 2 is the second bungalow on the right.
Council Tax Band
Strictly by sole selling agent
All Mains Services
4.24m x 3.9m
3m x 3m
3.4m x 3.05m
3.9m x 3m
3.43m x 3m
2.51m x 2.44m
2.82m x 2.44m
5.9m x 3m
Goodgates Grove, Braunton, Devon, EX33
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barnstaple Station5.5 miles
About the agent
Braunton - reputedly England's largest village - has a population of approximately 8500 people, which increases dramatically during the summer months as it is close to North Devon's best sandy beaches and surfing resorts. It is approximately 5 miles north of Barnstaple and is a vibrant working village with both Junior and Senior Schools.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BRA210211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Braunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.