H Residence, Walsall Road
- MODERNISED DEVELOPMENT
- GREAT LOCATION
- Over 6% YIELD
- 39 PARKING SPACES AVAILABLE
- RENTED UNTIL SEPTEMBER 2022
This area is part of the major Perry Barr Reconstruction programme and is in the prime location for quick access to the City Centre whilst having all amenities close by. The apartments are all let out until September 2022, post Commonwealth Games bringing in a yield over 6%.
If you are looking for a home that offers spacious accommodation throughout with NO UPWARD CHAIN. Then look no further, with excellent road network links close by to both M5, M6 & M42, with easy links to trains, buses, trams, and other accessible routes into the city, it really does offer it all.
This is an excellent investment purchase to reap the benefits of its location for many years to come, this property deserves to be seen to truly appreciate and what a view of the city skyline.
The apartments have a lot of interest so make sure you enquire to get further information and a viewing booked in swiftly. We can recommend mortgage brokers and conveyancers for anyone interested.
All apartments have integrated appliances and the décor is done to an exceptional standard.
Furniture packages are available, please enquire with us whether this would be suitable for you.
The building is very secure, it is a fob entrance and a concierge on hand. The building further benefits from 2 large communal roof terraces, 39 car parking spaces which are being sold on a first come first serve bases with the flats, and a lift.
The apartments must be viewed to be appreciated so enquire today and we can assist you with the next stage.
H Residence, Walsall Road
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Perry Barr Station0.8 miles
- Hamstead Station1.0 miles
- Witton Station1.4 miles
About the agent
ODOS is a new breed of Estate Agent. We're revitalising the property industry with new technologies, new marketing methods, new ways of working and new values. We will never stop innovating, allowing us to constantly improve our exceptional services.
We have experienced ODOS Partners up and down the country, all believing in our mission - "To create a brand known for going above and beyond, being transparent, hassle free and providing an exceptional service."
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference OOG-67706415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Odos Properties, Gloucester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.