Kingston Road, New Malden, Surrey
- **GUIDE PRICE - £160,000 - £175,000**
- Over 55's Retirement Flat
- Vacant with No Onward Chain
- Leasehold - 95 Years Remaining
- Double Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes
- Generous Reception Room
- Modern Kitchen with Appliances
- Modern Shower Room Suite
- Communal Gardens, Lounge & Car Park
**GUIDE PRICE - £160,000 - £175,000**
Entrance Hall - The entrance door opens into the hall, with built-in storage cupboards and doors to the reception room, the bedroom and the shower room.
Reception Room - Offering generous space for furniture for both living and dining, with a double glazed window, carpeted flooring and an opening to the kitchen.
Kitchen - Fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with worktops over. Inset sink basin with a drainer and mixer tap and an integrated eye-level electric oven with a countertop hob and overhead extractor hood. Space for appliances.
Bedroom - Double size room with a double glazed window, carpeted flooring and a range of built-in wardrobes.
Shower Room - Comprising a push-button WC, a pedestal wash hand basin and a shower enclosure with a glass door.
The development features beautiful communal gardens, mainly laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubbery. There is a car park for both residents and visitors.
Internally there is a communal residents lounge, and there is a warden on site.
Early viewing is highly recommended due to the property being realistically priced.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending Purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including gas central heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Furthermore, Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, if measurements are used in this listing, they may be approximate. Therefore if intending Purchasers need accurate measurements to order carpeting or to ensure existing furniture will fit, they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are reproduced general information and it must not be inferred that any item is included for sale with the property.
To be confirmed by the Vendor’s Solicitors
Vacant possession upon completion
Viewing strictly by appointment through The Express Estate Agency
Property ref: 121_1697_4929721
Kingston Road, New Malden, Surrey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Malden Station0.4 miles
- Berrylands Station0.8 miles
- Motspur Park Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Tomorrow’s Estate Agency, Available Today.
This isn’t estate agency as you know it. Combining skilled industry professionals with cutting-edge technology. Helping you get more for your property. Quicker, easier and with less stress.
Why choose Express Estate Agency?
Rated the number 1 estate agent in the UK (Review Centre)
Selling around 350+ properties per month
We aim to sell properties within 30 days
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4929721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Express Estate Agency, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.