Alencon Link, Basingstoke, RG21
- Two Bedrooms
- Eighth Floor Apartment
- Ideal Town Centre Position
- Underground Parking
- En Suite and Family Bathroom
- Long Lease
- No Onward Chain
- EPC : C (77)
The spacious two bedroom apartment is one of the larger designs, located on the eighth floor it offers an en suite and family bathroom, underground parking, long lease, modern kitchen and a 17ft living/dining room. The property is offered to the market with no onward chain complications to cash buyers only and potential of an ongoing tenant in situ.
Externally the property offers an underground residents parking space.
N.B: Please note this floorplan is for illustrative purposes only and the apartment is a flipped mirror image of the floorplan on the brochure.
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Alencon Link, Basingstoke, RG21
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Basingstoke Station0.1 miles
- Bramley (Hants) Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Bridges has been seen as a ‘family type’ business where the owners still work on the shop floor and take great pride in the work we do as a group, since 1991 when we first opened our Ash Vale office our philosophy has been to provide the best service through hard work and empathy.
Over the last 30 years our Directors and staff have grown ‘Team Bridges’ into a network of 11 offices leading the way in both sales and lettings in Hampshire and Surrey.
Our knowledge of the most effecti
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HEO210576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridges Estate Agents, Basingstoke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.