Torchbearer Court, 16 Wyke Road, London, E3
- Three double bedrooms
- Large south-facing balcony
- Secure underground parking
- Two bathrooms
- Concierge and residents gym
- EPC Rating = B
Savills are delighted to offer on to the market this stylish and immaculately presented modern apartment, which occupies the sixth floor of an impressive modern development in Fish Island, E3. The property has been finished to a very high standard throughout and features a high spec kitchen including Bosch appliances, wood flooring and Hyperoptic internet cabling for up to 1GB internet speed. Residents of the development enjoy access to a large private gym, concierge service, lift access to all floors and secure underground bike storage.
The flat boasts a private south-facing balcony off the reception room with City views and a secure underground parking space.
Accommodation: A stunning semi-open planned reception room/kitchen covered in floor to ceiling windows and doors onto a large private south-facing balcony with views onto the City's skyline. The room is full of natural light and is ideal for entertaining.
There are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom, including the principal bedroom with built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. One of the further bedrooms also benefits from a built-in wardrobe. All the bedrooms benefit from floor to ceiling windows and Juliette balconies.
The building is still within NHBC warranty and has an EWS1 certificate.
Fish Island Village is well located for transport links, with Hackney Wick station offering quick links to Stratford for the Central and Jubilee Lines and Highbury & Islington for the Victoria line. There are a number of shops, bars, and award winning restaurants nearby, many with al fresco space. Westfield Shopping Centre is also less than a mile away. Two footbridges in the immediate vicinity connect the flat to Victoria Park in one direction and the Olympic Park and Hackney Marshes in the other.
Square Footage: 1,143 sq ft
Leasehold with approximately 246 years remaining.
Torchbearer Court, 16 Wyke Road, London, E3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hackney Wick Station0.2 miles
- Pudding Mill Lane Station0.6 miles
- Stratford International Station0.7 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI217319. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Victoria Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.