Balcastle Crescent, Carluke
- Lovely, 4 Bedroom Persimmon Detached with 2 Public Rooms In Popular Carluke Estate
- Rear Facing Lounge with Patio Doors To Large Enclosed Garden
- 2nd Public Room/Snug
- Great Sized Modern Dining Kitchen
- 4 Spacious Double Bedrooms Upstairs
- Main Bedroom with Ensuite
- Family Sized Bathroom
- Large Corner Plot with Decked Area & Multiple Car Driveway
- Remainder of NHBC Warranty
Would you like a lovely, private, rear facing lounge with white walls throughout, dark walnut laminate flooring and patio doors leading to the large garden?
What about a fantastic family kitchen/diner with a range of contemporary white gloss wall & floor units, contrasting wood effect worktops, utility area to the rear, and laminate to floor, with side door access to the garden?
How about the convenience of a stylish, downstairs wc, fully tiled with large mirrored wall?
Would you like a further 2nd public room which could be used as a tv room, kids play area, or formal dining room, whichever pleases, to suit your needs and lifestyle?
What about a front facing master bedroom with modern decor, feature wall, neutral carpeting, recess for fitted wardrobes and large ensuite bathroom just off?
How about a further 3 well presented bedrooms all great sized doubles, with neutral carpets throughout and ample space for all your furniture pieces?
Would you like a large family sized bathroom with modern styled 3 piece suite, partial wall tiling and matching vinyl flooring?
What about the bonus of having a larger sized, fully enclosed garden with decked patio, and huge lawn area, with ground to both sides which house much needed outside storage sheds?
What about a single garage and vast sized chipped L- Shaped driveway to the front of the house - the garage space perfect for conversion if extra space was needed?
How about gas central heating, double glazing, and owning a property that's still under builder's warranty?
Would you like to have easy access to the local shops, schools and amenities and to be near the countryside?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
For more information on this gorgeous property or to arrange a viewing, please contact us on .
Lounge 4.80m (15'9") x 3.40m (11'2")
Kitchen / Diner 5.33m (17'6") x 2.87m (9'5")
2nd Lounge 2.82m (9'3") x 2.64m (8'8")
Bedroom 1 4.09m (13'5") x 2.92m (9'7")
Ensuite 3.78m (12'5") x 1.52m (5'0")
Bedroom 2 3.91m (12'10") x 2.92m (9'7")
Bedroom 3 4.37m (14'4") x 2.72m (8'11")
Bedroom 4 3.40m (11'2") x 2.24m (7'4")
Bathroom 2.67m (8'9") x 2.31m (7'7")
Downstairs WC 2.03m (6'8") x 1.07m (3'6")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Balcastle Crescent, Carluke
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carluke Station0.9 miles
- Lanark Station4.2 miles
- Wishaw Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Whether you're selling your home or looking for a new one the team at igloo are here to help. With no small print and a one off fixed fee we'll make the whole experience of selling your home a pleasure!Think all estate agents are the same?
Well we don't - we know we're different.......
Think an office that has sold more property across Lanarkshire & Glasgow than any other, over the last 3 years.</
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1006667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.