Newlands Way, Cholsey, Wallingford, OX10
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Four Bedroom Town House
- Redecorated with New Carpets
- Close Proximity to Mainline Train Station
- Video Tour Available
- Unfurnished, Available Immediately
- EPC B
Cholsey Meadows is set in 100 acres of picturesque parkland with 1 mile frontage to the River Thames; there are fantastic communal facilities, such as a cricket pitch and pavilion, children's play park, allotments and a communal hall which is available to residents for functions. There is also a recently opened café. Cholsey lies approximately three miles to the south west of Wallingford, originating from a tiny Saxon farming community to the thriving lively commuter village of today. It features some excellent amenities and benefits greatly from the main line station access to London Paddington (approx. 1 hour)and Oxford (approx. 29 minutes). offers much information on the village and its amenities, including a primary school, restaurants, services, transport and sporting facilities.
The Parkland homes at Cholsey Meadows have been sympathetically designed to compliment the existing architecture of the former Fair Mile Hospital, while working in harmony with the beautiful surroundings. Designed by award-winning architects John Thompson & Partners, the development is grouped into clusters, each with its own distinctive character and unique appeal. The homes are spoilt for views, responding to their outlook over the registered parkland, southern mature woodland edge, the elegant silhouette of the main building, the cricket green and on towards the River Thames and rolling landscape beyond.
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
* When you apply for a tenancy there will be permitted payments to pay - ask our branch staff or visit our website for further details.
Newlands Way, Cholsey, Wallingford, OX10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cholsey Station0.8 miles
- Goring & Streatley Station3.3 miles
- Didcot Parkway Station5.3 miles
About the agent
Leading estate agent with 12 high street offices throughout Berkshire and Oxfordshire. Established in 1991, Davis Tate continues to offer high levels of service through experienced, qualified and knowledgeable staff. So much so, that they have appeared in the top 5% of estate agents in the UK, awarded by the Best Estate Agency Guide, since 2017. Specialising in residential sales, new homes and land sales, as well as lettings and property management - with over 2100 let and managed propertie
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 79242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Tate, Goring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.