11 Denholm Drive, Musselburgh, EH21 6TR
- Recently upgraded and in walk in condition
- Fully fitted kitchen with modern appliances
- Two double bedrooms with integrated wardrobes
- Bright and spacious 3 piece bathroom
- Gas central heating and double glazed windows
- Popular private estate close to rail station
- Private front and rear garden with wooden decking
- EPC rating - C
Tel Agents or
Only yards away from the rail station, this well presented and rarely available two-bedroom semi detached house (64 sqm) provides excellent family accommodation over two levels. The property is set in a much sought-after residential estate on the outskirts of Musselburgh, East Lothian. The accommodation in brief comprises; entrance/porch leading into the Livingroom/diningroom. The recently refitted kitchen is situated on the ground floor to the rear of the property which the garden can be directly accessed from. Upstairs consists of two double bedrooms that are both fitted with integrated wardrobes. The main 3 piece bathroom is situated upstairs. There is ample storage in the property including the loft which is partially floored and is home to the boiler also. Ideal for first time buyers, professional couples, and families alike, this property has garden grounds to the rear which are ideal for outside entertaining. Early viewing is highly recommended.
Gas central heating is complemented by double glazing.
The fully enclosed landscaped garden to the rear has been fitted with wooden decking and allocated parking bay.
The popular East Lothian town of Musselburgh lies on the southern shores of the Firth of Forth, just to the east of Edinburgh. Musselburgh is close to pleasant open countryside, with excellent beaches nearby at Aberlady and Gullane. There are golf courses close to the racecourse and Monktonhall, in addition to a wide range of leisure activities. The local shopping facilities are amongst the best in the Lothians, with three supermarkets, including a Tesco store. Further shopping is available nearby at Asda and The Fort Kinnaird leisure complex. An efficient public transport system is in operation within the town, including bus and rail links (approx 4 mins walk) to Edinburgh and other areas, whilst the city bypass is within easy reach. Musselburgh also provides schools in both the state and private sector.
The property has been valued by surveyors at £220,000 and the Home Report is available from the ESPC web site.
The property lies in Council Tax Band D and has a C rated Energy Performance certificate.
By appointment telephone Agents on out with office hours)
6.04m x 3.67m
2.33m x 3.64m
2.7m x 3.66m
2.82m x 3.01m
11 Denholm Drive, Musselburgh, EH21 6TR
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Musselburgh Station0.0 miles
- Newcraighall Station0.8 miles
- Shawfair Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Drummond Miller Property are a one stop shop for estate agency, conveyancing and lettings. Our highly experienced team is committed to delivering more by offering great communication plus a transparent and personable service tailored to meet a variety of needs and budgets. We have a network of five offices across central Scotland and a dedicated team of people on hand to provide the personal service you expect and deserve.
We make the process of selling your property
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 183690. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.