Wharf Road, Brentwood
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN LIVING ROOM
- 0.2 MILES FROM BRENTWOOD STATION
- 0.6 MILES FROM BRENTWOOD HIGH STREET
- POTENTIAL TO CONVERT THE LOFT SUBJECT TO THE RELEVANT PERMISSIONS
- TWO BEDROOMS WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- GREAT INVESTMENT WITH A RENTAL OF APPROX £1,150 - £1,200PCM
- OFF STREET PARKING
- WELL MAINTAINED REAR GARDEN
Entrance via solid wood door with glass panels. Fixed window to side. Tiled floor. Internal door leading to the living room.
Lounge Diner - 19'4" (5.89m) x 12'4" (3.76m) Max
Double glazed window to front. Stairs ascending to the first floor. Under stairs cupboard housing combi boiler. Radiator. Wood effect flooring. Recess ceiling lights. Open plan with kitchen.
Kitchen - 11'4" (3.45m) x 6'2" (1.88m)
Double glazed window to rear. Solid wood door leading to rear garden. The kitchen has a range of eye and base level units with contrasting work surface over. Inset sink drainer with mixer tap over. The integrated appliances include oven, gas hob, and fridge freezer. Provision for a washing machine and dishwasher. Wood effect flooring. Velux windows. Recess ceiling lights. Open plan with lounge diner.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One - 12'6" (3.81m) Max x 10'2" (3.1m)
Double glazed windows to front. Fitted wardrobes and cupboard. Carpet. Radiator
Bedroom Two - 10'5" (3.18m) Including Wardrobes x 5'8" (1.73m)
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted wardrobes. Carpet. Radiator.
Bathroom - 6'4" (1.93m) x 6'1" (1.85m)
Obscure double glazed window to rear. The three piece suite comprises panelled bath with panelled bath and shower attachment over, glass shower screen, low level WC and wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Recess ceiling lights.
The well maintained rear garden commences with a gravelled area. The remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with a raised decking area to the rear of the garden. Coal access. Side access.
The driveway provides off street parking for one vehicle.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Wharf Road, Brentwood
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brentwood Station0.2 miles
- Shenfield Station1.8 miles
- Harold Wood Station3.1 miles
About the agent
HS Estate Agents is an independent family owned property agency located close to Brentwood station. Being the only agent in Essex to be accredited with Trading Standards “Buy with Confidence” award our aim is to exceed our clients` expectations through our quality of service, honesty and integrity. Whether you are looking to buy, sell or rent you will find that at HS Estate Agents we offer a vibrant, personal and friendly but above all professional service.
Our team has over fifty
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2390_MSBW. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HS Estate Agents, Brentwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.