Ewell Road, Surbiton
- Central Surbiton Location
- Victorian Townhouse
- Spacious Accommodation Arranged over Four Floors
- Two/Three Spacious Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Five/Six Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Large and Secluded South Facing Garden
- Off-Street Parking
- Wealth of Character Features
Ewell Road, Surbiton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Surbiton Station0.3 miles
- Berrylands Station0.9 miles
- Kingston Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Seymours Prestige Homes specialise in selling or letting premium high value properties with unparalleled synergy of local expertise, national coverage and international exposure.
Premium properties require a distinctive marketing strategy to appeal to a small but highly selective group of buyers. You’ll benefit from a combination of distinctive local and national advertising and an honest, reliable and proactive approach to selling and buying. Work with us and you’ll see why our Prestig
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103023001463. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seymours Prestige Homes, South West London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.