Glebe Road, Ramsden Bellhouse
- DETACHED family home offering up to 7 bedroom (3 with en-suite)
- Superb games room with mezzanine floor above
- Fully fittted kitchen and Breakfast room in contemporary style
- Lounge with attractive fire
- Separate dining room
- Self contained annexe with kitchen/lounge, separate bedroom and shower room
- Plot of approximately half an acre (STLS)
- Single (long) garage and in-out drive
Offered in excelent order throughout and enjoying quiet and secluded location alonmg popular Glebe Road.
Plot of approximately half an acre including single (long) garage.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 and the Business Protection from Misleading Marketing Regulations 2008: Every effort has been made to ensure that consumers and or businesses are treated fairly and provided with accurate material information as required by law. It must be noted however that the agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture, fittings or services and does not verify they are in working order, fit for their purpose, or within the ownership of the seller or landlord, therefore the buyer or tenant must assume the information given is incorrect. Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify the legal status of the property. A buyer or tenant must assume information is incorrect until it has been verified by their own solicitors or other advisers. Nothing concerning the type of construction, condition of the structure or its surroundings is to be implied from any image of the property.
20' 11'' x 15' 5'' (6.38m x 4.71m) Max
Kitchen & Breakfast Room
20' 11'' x 16' 4'' (6.38m x 4.98m) Max
18' 8'' x 11' 11'' (5.68m x 3.64m) Max
Games Room etc (with utility room and mezzanine floor)
34' 5'' x 17' 7'' (10.50m x 5.36m) Max
Mezzanine (abvove games room )
17' 3'' x 13' 11'' (5.25m x 4.23m) Max
Utility Room (off Games Room)
10' 9'' x 6' 0'' (3.28m x 1.83m) Max
Study (or ground floor bedroom 7)
11' 11'' x 10' 2'' (3.64m x 3.11m) Max
Ground floor bedroom 5 (with en-suite)
13' 6'' x 10' 2'' (4.12m x 3.11m) Max
Ground floor bedroom 6
11' 11'' x 10' 4'' (3.64m x 3.16m)
21' 8'' x 15' 7'' (6.61m x 4.75m) Max
En-suite to master bedroom
9' 1'' x 6' 6'' (2.77m x 1.99m) Max
Bedroom 2 (with en-suite)
20' 8'' x 10' 9'' (6.31m x 3.27m) Max
13' 5'' x 10' 8'' (4.08m x 3.24m) Max
15' 5'' x 8' 2'' (4.71m x 2.49m) Max
9' 1'' x 8' 8'' (2.77m x 2.63m) Max
Glebe Road, Ramsden Bellhouse
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wickford Station1.3 miles
- Battlesbridge Station3.1 miles
- Billericay Station3.3 miles
About the agent
M-Estates is an established independent estate agency based in the pretty village of Stock in the heart of Essex, specialising in the sale of village and country homes across the County.
M-Estates offers sellers and buyers alike a professional and personal service with the aim of making the process of moving home as smooth as possible.
When selling, it is imperative to ensure your property is correctly priced. Few properties are the same and it requires an experienced estate agen
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10484995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M-Estates, Stock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.