Ingrebourne Gardens, Upminster, RM14
- Six Bedroom Detached House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Utility Room
- Ground Floor WC
- Three Bathrooms Plus Shower Room
- Off Street Parking Plus Double Garage
- Side Gate Access
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Sought After Location Close To High Performing Local Schools
- 0.4 Miles From Upminster Station
Amassing over 2500 square foot of accommodation, spread across three floors, the property commences with a welcoming entrance hallway providing access to most of the living areas and stairs rising to first floor.
Positioned at the front of the home, the principal reception room draws light from the large bay window. Measuring 16'3 x 13'11, the room is nicely presented with neutral tones.
Internal double doors lead through to the spacious dining room at the rear of the home that in turn, provides access to the garden via patio doors. Both reception rooms are decorated with a bright, neutral palette with high quality laminate flooring throughout.
The open plan kitchen / breakfast room comprises numerous wall and base units, an abundance of worktops and room for essential appliances. Measuring 20'3 x 10'11, the area provides ample space for a dining table and chairs.
Completing the ground floor footprint is a W/C, located just off the hallway.
To the first floor, there are four double bedrooms, each benefiting from built-in wardrobes whilst the master bedroom also features an en-suite shower room and WC.A well-appointed family bathroom with separate shower cubicle can be found on this floor.
Completing the internal accommodation are two more double bedrooms and a further family bathroom on the top floor of the home, within the converted loft space.
Externally there is a low maintenance front garden with off street parking for several vehicles and access to the double garage plus side gate access. Within the garage, there is a separate utility area plus single door access through to the rear garden.
Measuring circa 56 x 45 ft, the rear garden commences with a large stone patio then is mostly laid to lawn with various planting throughout.
16' 3'' x 13' 11'' (4.95m x 4.24m) into bay
16' 10'' x 12' 10'' (5.13m x 3.91m)
Kitchen / Breakfast Diner
20' 3'' x 10' 11'' (6.17m x 3.32m)
Ground Floor W.C
First Floor Landing
14' 6'' x 12' 11'' (4.42m x 3.93m)
15' 3'' x 12' (4.64m x 3.65m)
13' 2'' x 12' 9'' (4.01m x 3.88m)
12' 11'' x 8' 11'' (3.93m x 2.72m)
Second Floor Landing
17' 3'' x 17' 1'' (5.25m x 5.20m) max
17' 1'' x 11' 5'' (5.20m x 3.48m)
56' 4'' (17.16m) approx.
Ingrebourne Gardens, Upminster, RM14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Upminster Station0.5 miles
- Upminster Bridge Station1.1 miles
- Emerson Park Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Chalk Street is an independent, low fixed fee estate agent based in the London Borough of Havering. With our innovative marketing, outstanding customer service and local presence, we bring something refreshingly different to the area.
Our ethos at Chalk Street is built on transparency. We believe the commission charging model is outdated and the days of sky high fees, poor photography and second rate customer service are numbered. That's why we only use professional photography, floor p
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11172393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chalk Street Estates, Havering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.