Park Close, Hatfield, AL9
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Communal Area
- Wood floor throughout
- Two bedroom maisonette
- Utility room
- Available Mid-December 2021
- Residents access to Hatfield Park
- Close to station (22 mins to Kings Cross!)
Rarely available: a spacious split level two double bed maisonette with views over St Etheldredas Church and Old Hatfield, briefly comprising; Modern kitchen (includes integrated mid-level double oven, slim dishwasher and freestanding fridge/freezer); Bright and spacious lounge/diner with attractive Juliet balcony; Utility room with washing machine and drier; Large double bedroom (room for king size bed, desk plus other furniture!) with fitted double wardrobe; Second good size double bedroom with fitted double wardrobe; and Family bathroom with mains shower over bath plus handheld at the other end. This property has wood flooring throughout and is being offered unfurnished. Available mid-December 2021.
Council Tax Band C (£1,751,52)
The Property is situated in the conservation area in sought after Old Hatfield, which boasts a peaceful setting and strong links with historic Hatfield House which is within walking distance. Here you will be able to enjoy free access to the private park as a resident! It is an easy walk to BR main line station to London's King's Cross and Moorgate (fast train 22 minutes!). Hatfield has excellent amenities including the Galleria shopping centre and benefits from good transport links to the A1(M) and the M25, with easy access to Welwyn Garden City centre for shops, markets such as John Lewis, Waitrose, M&S and Sainsbury's which is a major plus to residents here!
To reserve this property applicants will need to make payment of the equivalent of 1 week rent. This amount will be refundable subject to the below terms, or with your agreement can be used as a contribution towards your first month’s rent or Tenancy Deposit if the Tenancy proceeds to move in/completion. Please note this will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a right to rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information or fail to sign their tenancy (and/or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).Should the Tenant(s) withdraw or fail referencing due to non-disclosure and/or falsified references this amount will not be returned.
Park Close, Hatfield, AL9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hatfield Station0.2 miles
- Welham Green Station1.9 miles
- Welwyn Garden City Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 21833136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Properties, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.